SideSmile Guide: How to wear overalls

Tuesday, May 7, 2013


1 TOPSHOP moto tommy vintage overalls | 2 REBECCA MINKOFF large box bag | 3 MAYA BRENNER initial necklace via BaubleBar | 4 KAREN WALKER coral number one sunglasses | 5 SCHUTZ seth disco heel | 6 EQUIPMENT aquamarine francis top

I am loving the Overalls trend right now-but I know it can be a bit daunting to figure out how to style them without looking like a toddler or a railroad conductor. I think that with fun and bold accessories, like these Schutz heels and this Rebecca Minkoff bag, you can easily transform a pair of overalls into a chic modern look. What do you guys think: are you down to sport some overalls??

SHOP THE LOOK

8 comments :

  1. Forget the overalls! how amazing is that bag !!!! swoon.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I can wear overall's. I had way too many pairs many years ago! But I'd be interested to see how you style it!

    xx Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if my lady hips can handle overalls, BUT, I just got back from a trip to the UK and they are big over there (though they call them dungarees!) and they were styling them with crop tops! I totally agree that adding gorgeous "grown up" shoes & a bag definitely elevate the look! I definitely think you could rock them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not totally sure if I can pull off the overalls trend, but I am loving these pieces you chose for them!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these!! I cant believe overalls are coming back to style.... oh wait, yes I can!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of them but I know they'll look horrid, which is a shame because I am so loving this ensemble you've created :o(

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post I love overall, it is always so so cute...glad that they come back
    Cammi @ Cammilicious

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would look like a straight up fool in overalls, but you're post is inspiring me a bit! I might have to try them out this summer {but obviously in the comfort of my own home so I don't look like a loser first :)}
    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...