Picket Fence

Thursday, May 23, 2013


Shorts season is upon us! I love this chambray pair from J.Crew. They are so versatile and breezy, I think I will be getting a lot of use out of them now that I am back in this Texas heat!


Another of my summer favorites is this yellow cross body from the Coach Legacy collection. Yellow is such a great neutral, and it is the perfect size for running around Dallas. Not to mention that it is the perfect compliment to my Chanel espadrilles-SideSmile.







*photography for Catherine Rhodes

15 comments :

  1. Oh cute!! I love that top! It makes me so happy, and reminds me that I need to eat more fruit :) hehe. You look lovely!!

    Christy
    Sunny with a side of...

    ReplyDelete
  2. these top is so pretty and cute. Great style
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look Ashley !
    We are hosting together with Rosey´s Mark a beautiful GIVEAWAY of
    one of a kind handcrafted Jewelry.
    We would be delighted if you and your lovely readers check it out and
    may be , join in.
    Thank you so much for your time

    XX Luba
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are too cute! Love that bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are adorable! And I love the print of that top! So cute!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with this look! The top is perfect for summer!
    XO
    Sloane
    http://www.sailingtheseaofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those oranges! So super cute!! : )

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that shirt with the oranges! It is just so fun for summer time!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute, bright look for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These shorts are adorable. I love the baggier fit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shorts are perfect for summer! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice matching color for both bag and shoes =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...