SUMMER WARDROBE REFRESH

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer is officially here! As it is by far my favorite season, no one is more thrilled than me. I love the weather, the vacations...the ice cream runs, and most of all the wardrobe! Being a Texas girl I have a pretty extensive collection of warm weather apparel, but every year I try to add a few pieces into the mix for a little Summertime wardrobe refresh. Before I head the mall, I always snag one my fave Bottled Starbucks® Iced Coffee so I can stay cool and refreshed during my shopping mission. After all, shopping is my cardio : )

I think that there are 5 pieces you should always look for when sprucing up your summer attire:

A great summer hat is the perfect way to roll out of bed and head to the beach without having to worry about doing your hair...its just going to get wet anyway!

Adding a new pair of Sunglasses to your rotation can easily spice up any outfit, no matter how many times you've worn it before.


Investing in a great pair of versatile sandals that can go from Day to Night is a must-Summer is all about keeping it easy.

Jean shorts are definitely the unsung heroes of summer. They aren't always the most exciting thing to buy, but trying getting through the season without them!



I practically live in a swimsuit at the pool during the summer. Swimsuits also get most of the wear and tear of summer, so getting a new one every season is less of a splurge and more of a necessity {SideSmile}.





Bottled Starbucks Iced Coffee beverages are the perfect blend of premium Starbucks coffee and 2 percent milk. Available in four delicious offerings: Coffee + Milk, Low Calorie Coffee + Milk, Vanilla, and Caramel, Starbucks Iced Coffee ready-to-drink beverages are the perfect on-the-go refreshment to get you through the daily commute, big projects such as spring cleaning, or an exciting road trip with friends. Look for it at major grocery and convenience stores, available nationwide.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Starbucks Coffee Company via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Starbucks Coffee Company.

Thank you so much for supporting the brands that make this blog possible.

5 comments :

  1. Love hats for summer! They look great and keep the sun out of your face!

    Love&Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE swimsuit! I have that Old Navy bucket bag too, and it is so perfect for this summer!

    xo,
    Danielle
    www.envisionpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute swimsuit and love those gold bracelets. Will need to try that Starbucks drink!

    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute picks! Loving that polka dot swimsuit girly!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have loved all the distressed jean short options this summer!

    Heather | Port City Prescription

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...