ON MY RADAR - SEVEN

Wednesday, September 10, 2014


ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX

{ONE} Have y'all seen Piperlime's website relaunch? Not only is the design super sleek, but the content is amazingly curated with constant updates from all of my favorite trend setters like Kate Mara. They have even created their own in house Piperlime Collection! I am completely in love with this Leopard Coat for Fall. 

{TWO} I have been on the hunt for the perfectly vampy, but not trampy, red lip for fall. The second I tried on this MAC lipstick in Lush Life in  in at the Nordstrom beauty counter I knew I found a winner. I suggest using this matching lip liner under the lipstick first, then blotting & finishing by adding a veil of translucent powder on top to keep that pout in place all day. 

{THREE} I know they are a little played out, but I still have my heart set on a lucite chair (& if you sign up for Lulu & Georgia emails you'll get 15% off your first purchase) to accompany my new white laquer desk. I have had the best time putting together my new work space and can't wait to share the finished product soon!

{FOUR} There is nothing glamorous about squatting near an outlet because your iPhone has died once again. Damn you instagram & your battery draining ways...but how would I know who to be jealous of without you?? Anyhow, Madewell now has this chic little portable charger so we never have to feel disconnected again. Hooray for tech addiction #fomolikeamofo

{FIVE} After much debating I finally pulled the trigger and bought this gorgeous Rag & Bone fedora. I am huge fan of anything that helps me channel Kate Moss...and hide the fact that I haven't washed my hair in a few days #sorrynotsorry. 

{SIX} It's no secret that I'm quite the Francophile, so this Maison des A.R.T.S. scarf is right up my alley. I'm actually thinking of having it framed or turning it into a pillow...thoughts??

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...