Vintage Anthro

Wednesday, September 17, 2014











ANTHROPOLOGIE embroidered dress (sold out - similar // love this too)MARC JACOBS red cross body (similar) | J.CREW gladiator sandals (25% off with code ALMOST FALL) | KAREN WALKER number one sunglasses | VITA FEDE bracelets | ART YOUTH SOCIETY diamond frame ring (similar)

I bought this dress from Anthropologie about 10 years ago on a trip to Beverly Hills with my family. Lately I have been trying to utilize the pieces that I have in my closet more. Working as a blogger, and fashion in general, it can be really easy to get caught up in having to have the latest and greatest from all the new lines each season. But when you have a giant walk in closet and it is literally stuffed to the brim with clothing you've worn maybe once, it is to check yourself before you wreck yourself...or myself as it were. But I digress. Anyways, I love investing in a great sac dress because if you are like me your weight is in constant flux. This is the perfect silhouette to have in your arsenal because no matter where you are on the scale that day it is sure to be flattering.

*Photography by Mary Summers

4 comments :

  1. That is the perfect dress. I need to do better at utilizing the wardrobe I already have instead of spending my pay checks on the new line at this or that store. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress! I love this look on you!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest dress ever! You look great!

    Dana | Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look Ashley! Xo Jennifer

    www.pagesofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...