LORNA JANE - WORKOUT TWO

Tuesday, October 28, 2014










There's no way around it: working out is just never going to be my favorite thing to do. It's just not. But I promise you, once I started wearing cute exercise clothes, things got a lot better. Sometimes it's all that gets me out the door and to the gym. Lorna Jane is definitely my go to store for great workout gear and I definitely recommend stopping by their new North Park store if you get the chance!

I love hitting the elliptical for a low resistance cardio workout. Ever since I had knee surgery a few years ago I have to be careful about things like running etc. Here is a great routine I found that helps me feel the burn with out putting too much stress on my joints: 


EVEN MORE WORKOUT GEAR


*Photography by Mary Summers for SideSmile Style

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...