PINKY SWEAR

Friday, December 5, 2014







ZARA chunky knit sweater (similar) | 7 FAM slim illusion jeans DOLCE VITA myste boots (also available here) | GIVENCHY antigona bag | RAYBAN aviators | NARS lipstick in dolce vita

By the time y'all read this I will be heading back to Miami! I first visited this Summer for MBFW Swim, and have been dying to return ever since. I am beyond excited to get the full Art Basel experience, but the best part will be getting to spend some major QT with my Miami bestie Kristin. You can follow along on instagram @SideSmileStyle using #SSxMiami : )




*Photography by Mary Summers

5 comments :

  1. Totally love your gorgeous pink chunky sweater. It definitely brings out the color of your hair too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look! Chunky sweaters are amazing.

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! I actually have those jeans in my shopping cart online and now I know it is time to pull the trigger, love them!

    Crystal
    www.frozenandstyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this ensemble. The material of the sweater looks amazing too, which is really hard to find these days.

    www.bijuleni.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...