VDAY STAYCATION - PART ONE

Wednesday, March 11, 2015







 




One of the great parts of being in a long distance relationship is getting to treat Christian's visits to Dallas like mini-staycations. Since this last trip fell over Valentine's Day weekend I knew that I really had to step up my game, and show him the best Dtown has to offer. For his first night in town, I decided to take him to dinner at CBD Provisions located inside The Joule Hotel. I absolutely loved the decor, and the ambiance was perfect for a romantic date. We started with the waiter recommended, Buttermilk Biscuits & Creamed Collard Dip, which lived up to the hype! Even though the couple next to us was very adventuresome and ordered the Berkshire Pig Head, I decided to play it safe for my main course and stick to NY Strip with bleu cheese butter (the best I've had in recent memory) & Christian got the Head on Gulf Shrimp and Grits which he loved (despite the fact I could swear they were staring at us). CBD definitely set the bar for the rest of our meals over the weekend, and I would highly recommend if you are ever in the area! Come back tomorrow for Part Two of the 'Vday Staycation' :)

3 comments :

  1. What an amazing coat, I love how you topped it over a patterned dress, this look can easily be transitioned from work to happy hour! Love it! :) xo~ Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a positive way to think about long distance relationships! All these staycations do sound like fun though, such a fun way to see your city. And I love your outfit! Especially that coat and clutch. Love!! xo, Camille
    The Lovely Theory

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such an cute dress and you look so gorgeous in it.

    xx Alexa
    www.fabesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...