Vim + Vigor - These juices are habit forming

Tuesday, March 31, 2015


I feel like summer is just around the corner and I can hardly believe it! But with that warmer weather comes days at the pool...in a bathing suit. I've been sharing more about my work out routine lately, but today I want to focus on diet. I love splurging on margaritas & chick fila just as much as the next girl, but sometimes over indulging leaves me feeling bloated, sluggish, and just gross. When I start feeling more sloth than not, I know it's time to hit my internal reset button with a cleanse. Vim + Vigor's juices are super yummy and you can incorporate them into your diet as much or as little as you need. I like to have a juice in the morning & afternoon, then a lite dinner usually of chicken & veggies. Repeat that for three days, and I'm good as new!

GapFit Workout Gear available here.


1 comment :

  1. Nice workout clothes! I love trying new juices, gotta give this one a try!

    http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com/collections/tops

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...