RAINBOW WALL

Tuesday, April 14, 2015



I truly love a brand new pair of converse. Granted once worn in, they take on a more laid back chic vibe, but those first few wears are always some of my favorites. I remember freshman year of high school my mom bought me my first pair that were black and hot pink. I looked about as edgy as Ashlee Simpson, but at the time I thought I was looking fresh to death.  I recently picked up a pair of black high tops as well...but we shall see if I feel legit enough to pull them off. There is nothing worse than looking like a total try-hard, but hopefully I can hang when I wear them. What about y'all, do you share my converse obsession?




*Photography by Mary Summers

5 comments :

  1. Absolutely love those shorts! Love the background of these pictures too!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool look! Loving the shorts with converse.

    www.kristajacobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! that wall really makes your classic sneakers and top. great look!

    -Andréa

    A.Viza Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cool look! Love that sweater & classic converse paired with cut offs. Great photos!
    XO,Gina
    www.classyeverafterblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top and the bag! :) :)

    Www.turquoisecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...