Striped Girls Night Out

Tuesday, April 7, 2015


 






I never underestimate the healing powers of a great Girls Night Out. Fueled by good conversation and good wine, I always feel recharged for my hectic schedule after spending some time with my girls. Last week I hit up Bistro 31 for happy hour with my loves Morgan & Mary. I pulled out my favorite Manolos & red lipstick to give my outfit a little extra zhush. What are y'alls go to GNO looks?

FREE PEOPLE striped low back top (similar) | 7FAM skinny jeans (on sale with code SPRING25) |  MANOLO BLAHNIK bb patent pumps | c/o MISSGUIDED 99 problems clutch | KENDRA SCOTT rayne necklace | FREE PEOPLE black lace bandeau

3 comments :

  1. I love how casual but chic this outfit is! Free People is the best! I have that bandeau and it makes summer dressing easier! I also love the halter bralette as well!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful casual everyday loook but yet so chic.
    and you look really adorable.

    xx Alexa
    www.fabesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun outfit for a girl's night! Love that top!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...