ORAGAMI SHORTS

Wednesday, May 6, 2015







One of the great parts about getting older is learning how to dress your body and what is truly flattering on your figure. I have found that pairing high waisted shorts with a crop top is one of the best ways to break up my long torso & accentuate the smallest part of my waist. However finding shorts with a long enough rise can be quite the struggle as even the most high waisted of shorts usually barely graze my belly button. Thankfully, on a Northpark shopping trip the other day, I finally found several pairs in the Topshop section of Nordstrom. Naturally I bought three pairs without thinking twice...get while the getting is good and all that. What are some of y'alls favorite tricks for dressing your body type?

 ZARA metallic crop top (last seen here // similar) | TOPSHOP oragami shorts (also available here) | MANOLO BLAHNIK bb patent pumps | CLAIR V leopard cross body | VITA FEDE titan bracelet


2 comments :

  1. love the shorts! this crop top is beautiful!
    Found in Bloglovin! i've visited before but never followed!
    Bloglovin https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/daily-lace-11597759

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling outfit! I am so glad that I came across your cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...