PERFECT CUTOFFS

Wednesday, May 13, 2015






With Summer right around the corner I have been hell bent to find the perfect pair of jean shorts. Walking through the mall I came across endless options, but there were none with just the right fit and amount of distressing for my purposes. On a lark I decided to pop into an old school favorite American Eagle for nostalgia's sake & see if their denim selection was all I remembered it to be. Not only did I find the PERFECT jean cutoffs, I fell head over heels for the 'festival style', but they also were available in white <SOLD>! But I didn't stop there...I also picked up this adorable sundress and this colorful romper from Aerie (perfect for an upcoming vacay). And while my teen days are far behind me, it is comforting to know that AE still has a lot to offer this twenty something :)



TOPSHOP crochet tank |  AMERICAN EAGLE festival shorts (buy one get one 50% off) | c/o JACK ROGERS lauren flatsBAUBLEBAR evil eye bracelet | VITA FEDE titan bracelets | LOGAN HOLLOWELL necklace (similar) | ALISON BLASE custom wrap bracelet | c/o CLINIQUE 'wow pop' lipstick

Photography by Mary Summers

1 comment :

  1. American Eagle has THE best denim

    xx

    www.whiskey-ginger.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...