PALM TREES IN BERMUDA

Sunday, June 28, 2015



As soon as I found out that I would be heading to Bermuda, I immediately started planning outfits in my head. I knew that I wanted a ton of easy tropical dresses and cover-ups to match my the easy going vibes of the island. One idea in particular I became obsessed with was to wear a men's short sleeve button down on top of a bikini. I love repurposing menswear for my everyday wardrobe, so why shouldn't that apply to the beach? After several trips to the mall I finally happened upon this palm tree'd number at Forever 21, and I think the combo turned out super cute! 



c/o VICTORIA SECRET loop front bandeau bikini top (*on sale for 19.99) | c/o VICTORIA SECRET seashell string bikini bottom (*on sale for $14.99) | FOREVER 21 palm tree chambray button upJ.CREW panama hat KAREN WALKER 'number one' sunglasses

Ps. I am headed to Charleston, SC today with a few other bloggers for a fun little beach vacay! Be sure and follow along on Instagram & Snapchat @SideSmileStyle

1 comment :

  1. Adorable beach outfit! Love it!

    xoxo Jessi
    www.thedarlingdetail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...