CHIC AT EVERY AGE - FLARES

Friday, August 21, 2015
Fall Denim Trend
{20s} Me | {30s} Sam of Style of Sam | {40s} Heather of Style by Fluent | {50s} Cathy of The Middle Page

Fall Flare Denim Trend
Flare Denim Trend
Milly Tee
Fall Denim Trends

Dallas Fashion Blogger
Ombre Hair
J Brand Jeans
Dallas Fashion Blogger

Fall Flare Jeans
The 70s are a huge influence for fall and I can't wait to channel some serious Ali Macgraw 'love story' vibes. I will always be loyal to my skinny jeans, but I can't deny that flare jeans are going to be a huge part of my fall wardrobe. I love the leg-lenghtening effects of these high-waisted J Brands and can't wait to pair them with some chunky knits when the weather cools down. What do you think of this denim silhouette? 



SEE ALL THE 'CHIC AT EVERY AGE' POSTS HERE

*Photography by Mary Summers for SideSmile Style

2 comments :

  1. You all look awesome! I love your flares, been wanting a pair of velvet pants of flares but can never decide how often I would wear them or with what.
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!
    Kari
    www.sweetteasweetie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...