1 x 4: SUEDE SKIRT NO. 1

Monday, August 24, 2015
Suede Button Front Mini Skirt

Suede Button Front Mini Skirt

Tory Burch Bag
Suede Button Front Mini Skirt
Dallas Blogger
Suede Button Front Mini Skirt
Happily Grey
Today I am introducing a new blog series called '1 x 4' where over the course of 4 weeks I will style 1 piece 4 different waysButton front skirts have been a huge trend for summer, so the first piece up is this suede mini skirt. The 70s are heavy influence on my fall wardrobe plans, and having this skirt in heavy rotation is no exception. For today's look I decided to play up the back to school vibe with these pointed toe loafers & structured cross-body. Come back next Monday for the second look! PS. What do y'all think of this new series?

TOPSHOP sweater crop top (last seen here) | AMERICAN EAGLE skirt (love the denim version) | TORY BURCH red cross-body purse | c/o M. GEMI pointed leather flats (also love these & these) | TOPSHOP eagle necklace (old.) c/o SONIA KASHUK lip color in classic red

Disable your ad blocking software to view this content.
PS. Don't forget to enter the giveaway below!


*Photography by Mary Summers for SideSmile Style

3 comments :

  1. Cute! It would be really versatile for my fall wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! It would be really versatile for my fall wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style! I'm looking forward to catching your new series 1x4 and the 70s influence on this coming Fall's styles, should be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...