SIDE STRIPE

Thursday, September 3, 2015
Messy Waves
Bucket Bag
Jennifer Zeuner Necklace
Tan Bucket Bag
Messy Waves
Forever 21 Style

Forever 21 Outfit
Jennifer Zeuner Lariat Necklace

Have I mentioned that Forever 21 is killing it lately?? I have been a long time fan of the fast fashion brand, but I always utilized more when I was in college and for "going out tops." Now the brand is making a big push to appeal to the over 21 set, and personally it is working. I am loving that they are coming out with more pieces with a more sophisticated vibe like the shift dress I'm wearing in today's post or this suede moto jacket I just picket up for #NYFW. Thankfully these upgrades are still in line affordable Forever 21 pricing I know and love - you can easily duplicate today's look for under $100.




FOREVER 21 shift dressOLD NAVY bucket bag | FOREVER 21 leather slidesJENNIFER ZEUNER gia mini lariat necklace VITA FEDE titan bracelets KAREN WALKER 'number one' sunglasses c/o CLINIQUE 'wow pop' lipstick 


*Photography by Mary Summers for SideSmile Style

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...